Stop & Shop Contract Updates
Find all the archived contract updates for the Stop & Shop company below:
- December 19: Voting & Contract Review Locations.
- December 14: Tentative Agreement Reached on Pension & Welfare Issues, Talks Resume Wednesday.
- December 12: Strike Signs Prepped
- December 04: Update 17 Cooling Off Period Ends, Negotiations Resume with Stop & Shop
- November 26: Stop & Shop Update 16: Federal Mediator Requests Cooling Off Period.
November 20th: Update 15: Stop & Shop Announces Plans to Hire Temp Workers.
November 14: Stop & Shop Update #14.
November 12: Update #13: Stop & Shop Negotiations to Resume Tomorrow.
November 5th: Update 12 Federal Mediator Called Into Stop & Shop Negotiations
November 2nd: Update 11: Stop & Shop Refuses to Sign 2-Week Extension- Contract Expires
October 30th: Update 10 Stop & Shop: Stop & Shop Authorizes Strike, No Extension Signed
October 21, 2013: Update #9:
Contract Update & Potential Strike Authorization Meetings Scheduled due to lack of progress in negotiations with Stop & Shop, King Kullen.
October 11, 2013: Update #8
The negotiating committee, King Kullen and Stop & Shop, have signed a second contract extension, with a deadline of November 2.
October 2, 2013: Update #7
What to prepare for/expect during contract extension
September 24, 2013: Update #6: Contract Extension Signed
A contract extension has been signed, extending our agreements with King Kullen and Stop & Shop until October 12, 2013.
September 19, 2013: Update #5
As predicted, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) is having a major impact on our negotiations with Stop & Shop and King Kullen. Read the entire update here.